Mobility Arena is open to guest posts. We appreciate your interest in posting here on our blog. At the moment, we only accept articles that focus on solving one or more problems for iPhone and iPad users. If you are able to come up with such articles, you are welcome to guest post.
Please adhere to the followings term and conditions that govern guest posts on this blog:
- Your post must be original original content – not lifted or copied from elsewhere, and not submitted or reproduced on any other websites now or later.
- Our focus is consumers, so highly technical posts are not encouraged. Your language must be simple and easy for lay people to understand. Use humour, if possible: Our readers will love you!
- 4. The average length of your guest post should be 300 to 500 words
- You must include at least one image. The maximum number of images is eight (8). Each image must be 390 pixels by 297 pixels and be not heavier than 50 kb. We accept only copyright-free images please.
- Our readers love some excitement, but abhor outright sensationalism. The title of your guest post should be captivating but not misleading. No link baiting, please.
- Guest posts must not contain affiliate links, promotional/marketing links or any form of paid or sponsored promotion. To publish a sponsored article on MOBILITY, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for our rates. You may however include links to works of reference elsewhere.
- Videos and audios are to be uploaded to 3rd party platforms e.g. YouTube, Dropbox, etc. and embedded in your post. This is to keep the load on our servers down.
We reserve the right to edit posts before they are published. We reserve the right to reject posts that we deem unsuitable for publication on Mobility Arena.
Lastly, if you guest post here, it is a good idea to hang around to respond to comments posted by readers. The benefits to you are rich.