The 2018 Challenger SRT Demon is an impressive production car on many levels. For starters, it goes from 0-96 km/hr in 2 secs. In other words, you are flying before you are able to give it a thought. This is a dangerous car. Only the most senior speed demons need apply.
The The Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon is powered by a Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Demon V8 engine and armed with a functional Air-Grabber™ hood scoop and Torque Reserve Launch System. It is equipped with 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R™ drag radial tires, because no other kind of tyres will do. This is the fastest production car after all.
2018 Challenger SRT Demon Highlights
Here are some of the highlights of the car:
- first-ever factory production car with a liquid-to-air charge air cooler chiller system
- most powerful V8 engine (840 HP) ever produced
- first ever production car with an after-run cooler
- highest G-force (1.8 G) by a production car
That is a handful for one car. The manufacturer, Dodge, went all out on this one.
2018 Challenger SRT Demon Photos
How Demonic is the 2018 Challenger SRT Demon?
We mentioned earlier that this is a dangerous car. You have seen the specs and they are mindblowing. But in real terms, the Demon is so powerful that it has been banned from drag strips in the USA because “in order to race one at an NHRA track it would need to be equipped with a roll cage, which it doesn’t have from the factory, and the driver would need an NHRA Competition License, along with a full fire suit and helmet”. Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles! We are here standing in awe.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S9 problems pop up after Android Pie update - February 14, 2019
- PiggyBank rebrands to PiggyVest but we are not having it - February 11, 2019