The 3rd Edition of StartUp Friday is about to hold in Abuja on the 22nd of April 2016. That’s exactly next week Friday. What is Startup Friday? Why should you attend?
StartUP Friday is a “meet-up” program that comprises of investors, mentors, technology buyers and enthusiasts from major tech clusters across the country. It is a gathering that facilitates networking, exchange of ideas and various information such as business financing, marketing, pitch preparation support, tech products and services etc.
In this event, there is also opportunity for startups to pitch their ideas. You might get lucky to find a benefactor to finance your idea. Basically the main idea here is to push for the growth of technology in Nigeria through startups. The following people are slated to attend this month’s edition:
- Obi Asika (Producer, Social Media Week Lagos & Founder & CEO, Dragon Africa)
- Mark Essien (Founder & CEO, Hotels.ng)
- Yele Okeremi (MD & Precise Financial Systems Ltd)
- Toro Oreo (DraperDarkFlow.com, VC Silicon Valley & SpeedUPAfrica.com),
- Afua Osei (Co-founder, She Leads.Africa), and many more.
I will be there too :grin:.. If you want to participate in this, Click HERE to register.