|AfriOne Cygnus Quick Specs|
AfriOne Cygnus Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands:
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 146.90 × 71.31 × 8.59 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1080×2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Red. Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: Unspecified
- Processor Name: Unspecified
- Graphics Processor: Unspecified
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 2MP dual camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
AfriOne Cygnus Price and Release Date
- Announced: December 2020
- Release Date: January 2020
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana.
- AfriOne Cygnus Price: ₦49,500
Questions and Answers about AfriOne Cygnus
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about AfriOne Cygnus.
Is AfriOne Cygnus a 4G phone?
Yes; the Cygnus is a 4G LTE phone.
Does AfriOne Cygnus have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; AfriOne Cygnus has a fingerprint reader.
Does AfriOne Cygnus have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Cygnus does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does AfriOne Cygnus have quick charging?
No; the Cygnus does not have quick charging technology.
Will AfriOne Cygnus work in USA?
AfriOne Cygnus has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of AfriOne Cygnus? How much does it sell for?
AfriOne Cygnus costs ₦49,500 in Nigeria.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
AfriOne Cygnus Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the AfriOne Cygnus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the AfriOne Cygnus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.