The competition among our mobile networks has gotten to a cut-throat level. You get to see reviewed and revamped plans almost on a weekly basis. The users are smiling. Airtel Nigeria has yet again reviewed their mid-night browsing plan. This Airtel data plan is still good value for money though. See the changes they made:
Details of this mid-night browsing plan
- N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12 and 5 am.
- N50 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12 and 5 am.
If you recall, they initially offered unlimited night plans, but that has been scraped. Before trying these plans, you must be on the Airtel SmartTrybe data plan – migrate by dialing *312#. Also note that the plan comes with other benefits:
- 11k/sec to all networks for calls.
- 1 GB for N500. Valid for 7 days.
- Special weekend deal : N200 for 250 MB + 30 Mins for Airtel Calls
- Free 15 MB every week.
What do you think of this change to the Airtel mid-night browsing plan?
Latest posts by Etoniru Chibueze (see all)
- App Review: Keke on the Run 2 is unique in its own way - May 16, 2017
- The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is classy and affordable - April 3, 2017
- Philips Xenium X558 Specifications & Features - April 3, 2017
- how to do midnight browsing on airtel
- midnight browsing plan for airtel
- airtel midnight browsing
- how did you get night browsing airtel