At CES2015, the BBM team showed off support for BBM on Android Wear smartwatches. Here are some of the conveniences that BlackBerry says BBM for Android Wear brings:
Without touching your phone you can:
– See who a new message is from and read it – while loading grocery bags into the back of your car;
– Review and accept invites from would-be BBM contacts while on the go;
– Flip through several messages to find that one with the address you’re looking for – while carrying a coffee;
– Pick from a list of pre-defined messages to quickly send a response – while in a meeting (or class);
– Use your voice and Google Now to respond to messages hands-free.
The BBM Android Wear app for smartwatches will be publicly available soon.