Asus Zenfone Max M2 Pro is an Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone. It has a 6.0 inches LCD display, 12+5 MP rear dual camera, rear fingerprint scanner, 13MP front-facing camera, and a big 5000 mAh battery.
Under the hood, you will find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64 GB or 128 GB storage for your files and documents.
Find the detailed specs, features and price of the Asus Zenfone Max M2 Pro below.
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Pro Specs
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE, VoLTE
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 170g
- Display: 6 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Colours: Black. Blue. Red.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: Dual – 12 megapixels, auto-focus, + 5 megapixels depth sensor, LED flash, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 13 megapixels, AI Portrait 2.0, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
- Charging: 5V/2A charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000mAh
- Announced: December 2018
- Availability: December 2018
Asus ZenFone Max M2 Pro Price
The Max M2 Pro is officially available in Russia, where it sells for RUB17,990 or about $270. Its lower-specc’d sibling, the Max M2 costs RUB12,990 or around $195.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.