The ASUS Zenfone Selfie is an Android Lollipop smartphone with a 5.5-inch display, two 13 megapixel cameras (front and back), and a 3000 mAh battery. It has spent the last two weeks with us here at Mobility Towers, and having used it, here are our highlights of the phone, so you can make an informed decision if looking to buy it.
- Sharp, vibrant 5.5-inch display
- Very good 13 megapixel selfie camera with LED flash, producing sharp, clear photos with accurate colours, though still not as good as the main camera
- Very good 13 megapixel main camera with LED flash, producing sharp, clear photos with accurate colours
Very good battery life
- Loud and good audio production from the loudspeaker
We couldn’t find one bad thing about the Zenfone Selfie.
- With a 10.8 mm thickness, the Zenfone Selfie is thinker than the average these days, so it might feel a little bulky in the hand
Everything else works as you would expect on a phone with its specifications. You can check the full ASUS Zenfone Selfie specifications for all the details.
So, if you want a smartphone with a great selfie camera, a great main camera, and very good battery life, you should have a look at the ASUS Zenfone Selfie.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.