Xiaomi has launched another new device, but this this time, they pulled a few surprises. The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes with top notch specs (a dual rear camera is here) plus other cool features, while remaining lowly priced. Check out for yourselves.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specs
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 151.5 mm x 76.2mm x 8.15 mm
- Weight: 174 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 PPI), OLED display with Scratch Resistant Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Processor Type: Deca-core 2.1 GHz/2.3 GHz/2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio X20/ Mediatek Helio X25
- Graphics Processor: Mali T880 MP4
- Internal Storage: 32 GB/64 GB, 3GB RAM or 128 GB/ 4 GB RAM
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 MP
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- VoLTE support.
- IR support.
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Launch Date: July 2016
- Availability: August 2016
- Launch Price: $225/$255/$300
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.