Tizen OS has been a long time coming, but finally Samsung has announced its first Tizen OS phone, the Z. Here are the specifications:
- Tizen v2.2.1
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display of 1280×720 resolution
- 2.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB of internal storage
- microSD slot
- connectivity features: LTE-A, NFC and an IR sensor
- 2,600 mAh battery
Expected arrival in the market: 3rd quarter 2014 in Russia. Other countries will follow.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.