There’s this app called Andy, a simulator used for running Android apps on PC,it looks to be a better option than Bluestacks most people are used to. Andy offers a seamless experience and syncing between your PC and your mobile, good thing is there’s support for both Windows and Mac systems. Here are a few of the features that make Andy stand out.
- Ability to use your phone as a controller for games.
- Access to PC local file system.
- Ability to run apps from Desktop.
- Desktop Push Notifications.
- Seamless syncing between your phone and desktop.
There’s a catch though, it appears you need a strong internet connection to download this app, so if you’ve got the muscle, then ride on with it.
Click here to Download Andy for PC