Since last Friday, I have been battling with email setup on dad’s BlackBerry 9360. Note that he had been using this device and the same email on it for many months. I was the one who set it up for him and things worked well without issues. Until last week when his BlackBerry notified him that his corporate email address or password is invalid.
I also happen to have access to the corporate hosting account. I checked to be sure that the email login details were correct. Try setup again: same error. I reset the password and tried setup again: same error. I got a colleague to try setting the same email up on her BlackBerry: same error. I have entered the settings manually: same error.
However, I am able to login to the very same email address via webmail. I was also able to set this same email account up on the Lumia 610 without any fuss, and it works well. The trouble seems to be strictly on BlackBerry. Note that BIS is working fine on the device. I am able to use BlackBerry World and update apps, use BBM, and other connected apps. I was also able to setup my own personal email on the 9360.
Is there anyone who has ever encountered this sort of thing with BlackBerry or who has any idea how to sort it out? Thanks in advance.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- invalid user name or password blackberry 9700
- user invalid email blackberry
- blackberry email setup invalid login
- black berry id user name and password setting