BlackBerry may have been known for its hardware keyboards, but this is a new dispensation. It also has a kick-ass software keyboard for BlackBerry-branded handsets that run Android OS. The BlackBerry keyboard app is available in Google Play Store.
One of the features of the app is SlideBoard. SlideBoard allows you to access two complementary panels when you slide your finger left or right on the virtual keyboard. The panels display a number pad with some widely used symbols and four phrases that can be customized for quick replies.
New Improvements To The App
The BlackBerry keyboard app has just been updated with a number of improvements, including the following:
- Customize the number pad to include symbols and emojis.
- Automatically capitalizes the first letter of a new sentence
- Addition of missing characters to the Chinese and Indian language packs.
Do not forget that the BB keyboard app is available only for BlackBerry smartphones running on Android and that do not have a physical keyboard. If you are interested in using the app or any of the other BlackBerry apps on a non-BlackBerry smartphone, have a look at a guide HERE.
Download/Update BlackBerry Keyboard App
You can download the Blackberry Keyboard app to your Android BlackBerry smartphone HERE.
- download emoji keyboard for z10 10.3.1
- emoji keyboard for blackberry z10
- emoji keyboard download for blackberry z3
- emoji keyboard for blackberry
- download emoji keyboard blackberry