The Blackberry Rio or Z20 is reportedly in the works and is rumored to be announced by February 2015. This device is mid-range, and is expected to be an upgrade to the Blackberry Z3.
Here’s a quick run-down of specs.
- 9.5 mm thick.
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 display.
- 8MP rear, and 2MP front facing, cameras
- 2800 mAh non-removable battery
- MSM 8960 Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB Flash + Micro SD
- Penta Band LTE + 4G Hotspot
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- BT 4.0 / DLNA / Miracast
- Dual Microphone
- Speaker phone
The Blackberry Rio shares a very similar design with the Z3 except for the elongated glass panel for the camera and slightly larger speaker port. Hopefully, this phone will be available in Nigeria, and reasonably priced.