The BLU Vivo 8L is a world phone with quad-band GSM support. This means it is can be used on all GSM networks everywhere in the world. It also has extensive 3G and 4G LTE support.
The vivo 8L is powered by an octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek processor, 3GB of RAM and runs Android 7 Nougat. To keep everything running is a big 4000 mAh battery.
BLU Vivo 8L Phone Price & Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM Frequencies 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS/HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 28(700)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 50.5 x 74.4 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 161 g
- Display: 5.3-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (277 PPI), In-Cell, 2.5D Curved Glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Infra-red, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Black. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MTK6753
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, SONY IMX 258, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 20 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, with LED flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio: MAXXAudio
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: 5V/2A Quick Charge
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4,010 mAh
- Announced: October 25, 2017
- Availability: October 25, 2017
- BLU Vivo 8L Price: $149.99
- Where To Buy: The Vivo 8L is available in the USA and can be purchased from Amazon.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.