|BLU Vivo XI+|
BLU Vivo XI+ is a 6.2″ Android smartphone with a Mediatek Helio P60 chipset, 3050mAh battery with 10W fast charging, a 16-megapixel dual camera at the back, and a 16-megapixel selfie camera housed in a wide notch at the top of the display. The Vivo Xl+ has two memory variants – one with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, and the other with 6GB and 128 GB storage.
BLU Vivo XI+ Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2() / 3(1800) / 4() / 7(2600) / 12() / 13() / 17() / 28(700) / 66()
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (upgradable to Android 9 Pie)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 155 x 75.5 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 1080×2246 pixels (FHD+), 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Colours: Quick Silver. Midnight Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 16 MP main sensor + 5 MP secondary sensor, PDAF laser focus, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face Recognition, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3050 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: Yes; Qi standard.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
BLU Vivo XI+ Price and Launch Date
- Announced: September 2018
- Release Date: September 2018
- Country Availability: United States. Canada.
- Price: $420.
Questions and Answers about BLU Vivo XI+
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about BLU Vivo Xl+.
Is BLU Vivo XI+ a 4G phone?
Yes; the Xl+ is a 4G LTE phone.
Does BLU Vivo XI+ have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; Vivo Xl+ has a fingerprint reader located at the rear of the phone.
Does BLU Vivo XI+ have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; Vivo Xl+ has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on its screen.
Does BLU Vivo XI+ have quick charging?
No; BLO Vivo Xl+ does not have quick charging technology.
Will BLU Vivo XI+ work in USA?
BLU Vivo XI+ has network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of BLU Vivo XI+? How much does it sell for?
BLU Vivo Xl+ sells for $420.
Where can I get the product?
You can purchase the Vivo Xl+ from Amazon, BestBuy, the Bold website, as well as other ecommerce stores.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the BLU Vivo XI+ and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the BLU Vivo XI+ are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Get MobilityArena updates on social media
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.