Finally!! After all the endless rumour mills on the internet, Apple has finally launched the long awaited 4 inch iPhone SE. What started as early speculations last year, materialized to an expected March launch, and now, here it is.
Users still love the 4 inch compact iPhone. The iPhone 5s sold in droves and statistics say that people have refused to upgrade to the newer “bigger” models. I personally had to rant about this. Apple probably thought it wise to launch the same 4 inch phone, but with upgraded specifications. Below are the features:
- A9 and M9 chips same as the iPhone 6S.
- 12 megapixel camera with Retina front-facing flash, Live Photos and 4K video
- Apple Pay support.
- Hands-free Siri commands.
- Faster LTE and 802.11 AC Wi-Fi speeds.
- The iPhone SE is priced at $399 (£359) for the 16 GB model and $499 (£439) for the 64 GB model.
Sadly the phone doesn’t have support for 3D Touch. But then, Apple claims that the phone performs 3-times faster than the iPhone 5s. The battery is also said to be way better this time. What do you think of the iPhone SE?