TECNO Mobile launched their first edge-to-edge display smartphone, and it came specifications that are not exactly an upgrade to the Camon CX. So, we ask, Would You Buy TECNO Camon CM? Participate in this poll for a chance to win a little something.
Quik TECNO Camon CM Specs Comparison with TECNO Camon CX
The Camon CM’s cameras are downgraded to 13 megapixel units from 16 megapixels on the CX. Of course, that does not necessarily mean that they will produce poorer quality images. Photography is more than the megapixel count.
The CM has a bigger display now, thanks to the bezel-less design – 5.7 inches, against the Camon CX’s 5.5 inches screen. Bigger display; smaller body, making it a handier smartphone to carry and to use.
On the inside, both smartphones are very identical – same Android version, similar processor rating, RAM size, internal storage, and battery capacities. So, what separates the Camon CM from the Camon CX is pretty much time and the bezel-less design of the former.
To Buy TECNO Camon CM Or Not To Buy?
Over to you now: if you were hunting for a replacement for the Camon CX, would you buy TECNO Camon CM?
- TECNO Camon CM Specs
- Mobility Quiz: Would You Buy TECNO Camon CM?
- Buy Your Smartphone In 3 Monthly Instalments
- Bad Weed Alert: “TECNO Camon CM Is Better Than Pixel 2 XL”
- why should i not buy tecno cm
- why i should get a camon cm
- win tecno cm
- how much is tecno cm
- why should i buy tecno cm?
- camon cx vs cm camera comparison
- www tecno camon cm adge com
- quiz to win a tecno android phone online