You may probably have come to find out that there are actually two, not one, TECNO Pouvoir smartphones in the market. One is TECNO Pouvoir 1, while the other is TECNO Pouvoir 2. If you are interested in knowing the differences between the two, we have broken it all down for you here.
The Pouvoir 1 has a smaller display, older software, less powerful processor, less RAM, lower rated rear and front cameras, and costs about NGN10,000 less than the Pouvoir 2. In other words, the TECNO Pouvoir 2 is the more premium model.
Comparing TECNO Pouvoir2 and TECNO Pouvoir 1
Here are two lists specifying the key differences between the two devices.
TECNO Pouvoir 1 Specifications and Price
- Software: Android 7 Nougat + HiOS
- 5.5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6580 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels
- Price: NGN35,000
TECNO Pouvoir 2 Specifications and Price
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo + HiOS
- 6.0-inch, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels with portrait bokeh
- Price: NGN47,000
Comparing TECNO Pouvoir2 and TECNO Pouvoir 1, it is clear that the former is the more premium device. While both of them look alike and are similar in a number of ways, there are strong differences between them.
Which of the two should you buy? Of course, if you can afford the TECNO Pouvoir 2, buy that instead; it offers more. But whichever of the two your budget allows you to buy, you will get the benefit of the huge 5,000mAh battery that is common to both.
Both TECNO Pouvoir 1 and TECNO Pouvoir 2 are available to buy from online and offline retail stores in several countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.