Car owners who have experienced problems with viewing their notifications on the go now have a solution. This is provided that they use a Samsung Galaxy phone, or a compatible car. Car Mode (for Galaxy) allows you to sync your phone’s display to specific MirrorLink-compatible vehicles. This helps the driver to control the information on their device through the dash screen on their car. Car Mode (for Galaxy) allows you to sync your phone’s display to specific MirrorLink-compatible vehicles. This helps the driver to control the information on their device through the dash screen on their car.
Car Mode (for Galaxy) is an app for safe, hands-free in-vehicle service which makes a difference in driving. Furthermore, it conforms to the safety regulations set by automotive industry standards. However, it is important to note that this app will not work if you try to use it with a non-Galaxy phone. Now, when you need to view navigation or incoming texts, this app makes it easy for you without causing a crash.
Here are some of the features of the app:
- Safe use of the most used features in vehicles, such as Music, Navigation and Phone
- Easy to check text messages, schedule using Text to Speech
- Connect to various navigation applications
- Seamless use of 3rd party music apps in the Car Mode with essential control over the app
- Easy to check and reply new incoming messages over 3rd party IMs by enabling Text to Speech and Speech to Text features
- Easy access to Music, Weather, Locations, Contacts through widgets on the left of the Home Screen
- Supports Location Sharing service, powered by Glympse
- Record parking location through GPS information, Photos or Voice memo.
Compatible vehicles for the app include MirrorLink-enabled Volkswagen cars, SEAT, PSA (Citroen and Peugeot) and Skoda cars (as of now. the list could be expanded in future). Car Mode (for Galaxy) is available for free on Google Play Store, and here are no in-app purchases or built-in advertisements. Remember, it is only meant for Samsung Galaxy users.
Latest posts by EmmyCN (see all)
- Find your iPhone with Apple Watch’s Ping iPhone feature - February 10, 2018
- How to fix iPhone Bluetooth issues - February 6, 2018
- Here are some things to try out on Twitter for Android - December 7, 2017