Most users tend to use the iPhone default settings when it comes to fonts and font size. However, it is possible to change the font size on your iPhone. This is especially useful for elderly people and people who have eye problems. Most iPhones are set to work in Power Saving Mode, to reading small text is difficult under those conditions. You can change iPhone font size easily now. Here’s the way to do it:
- Go to Settings on your device. Note that this only works on iOS 8, 9 and 10 firmware.
- Tap on General>Accessibility
- Tap on the option that says Larger Text, then switch on Larger Accessibility Sizes. For a bigger screen, move the slider from left to right. That’s all.
Note that you can also make your text bold on iPhone and iPad. Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Activate Bold Text.
- When you click on that, you just have to wait for the device to reboot. That’s all.
Finally, note that there are apps on the App Store that you can use to change iPhone font size. You can use the method you prefer.