To some, this might sound unbelievable, but it actually exists and the phone is named Saygus V2. It was one of the devices recently launched at the CES 2015 event in January. The phone amazingly has two MicroSD card slots (maxed out at 128GB support) plus and additional internal storage of 64GB which in total can amount to 320GB of storage.
We could just conclude that we have a mobile hard disk in our pockets. The Saygus V2 was built for people who love screaming specs. Here are some other great features of this device:
- 5” Full HD (1080 x 1920-pixel) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat, with multi-boot capability from microSD card.
- 21MP rear cam with OIS and dual LED flash, 13MP auto-focus front cam with OIS
- Snapdragon 801 system chip with 3GB of RAM
- 3100 mAh removable battery with support for wireless charging.
You also have the option of having the phone rooted before purchase. The Saygus V2 costa about $600 and can be pre-ordered from their official site.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.