The Infinix Hot 10 launched in September of 2020, bringing a number of interesting specs with it. It is viewed as the successor to the Hot 9 and is an upgrade on this device.
However, like any other device, this device has witnessed a number of glitches, with certain users and reviewers noting some issues. In this piece, we will take a look at some of the common Infinix Hot 10 problems and the steps to take to fix them.
- Fingerprint Sensor Not Working Properly: A number of users have complained about this device’s sensor, with some noticing that the fingerprint sensor did not function as it ought to. If you have ever experienced this issue (which is one of the common Infinix Hot 10 Problems) with your device, then you can try out any of these tips:
- First off, try cleaning your hands properly. Dust or debris on your hands could actually affect the process and stop your device from reading your prints properly.
- You can also try cleaning the fingerprint scanner on the device to see if it improves things.
- If it is a software issue, you may need to update your device’s OS to get around this bug.
- You can also try deleting the saved fingerprint and resaving it, this may help solve the issue.
- If you’ve tried all the tips above and none of them works out, you may need to try a factory reset.
- Network issues: One of the common Infinix Hot 10 problems on different forums, this issue could spring up from a number of causes including an outdated OS or a software bug. It could also be due to server-side issues from your network provider. However, if you currently battle with this challenge, these tips below will come in handy for you.
- First off, make sure your SIM card is working properly and your data bundle has not expired. You can try dialing your network carrier’s short codes to check this out.
- Try resetting the network setting to the recommended mode. This should help your device access the internet faster.
- Check out roaming services and ensure it is turned off.
- Simply restart this device, as this can help refresh it and get things working right again.
- Poor Camera Quality: A number of reports from certain quarters have made mention of the Hot 10’s camera quality, maintain that it seemed rather poor in low light conditions. Well, if you have experienced this issue with your device, we can help you with a couple of tips to take better photos.
- Watch your camera angles and environment’s lighting, as this could improve the device’s photo quality.
- Check the camera settings in your device and ensure the shooting mode is compatible with the environment.
- Try cleaning your device’s camera lens to see if the images improve.
- You can also try using the image stabilization option to take photos, as this will improve your photographs.
- Slow charging: One of the common Infinix Hot 10 problems noticed by different users, this problem may arise from a number of causes including using the wrong adapter. However, we have compiled a number of tips that can help you improve your device’s charging speed.
- Check the Wi-Fi hotspot and ensure it is off.
- Ensure you use the recommended charger for this device.
- If you can, avoid using this smartphone while charging it, as this could also be a cause of its slow charging.
- You can try restarting your device to see if it improves the situation.
The Infinix Hot 10 has been a hit with certain sections of the market, especially mobile game lovers, as its improved performance and its ability to endure long periods of gaming see it stand out as a fan favourite for gamers. However, this device’s little bugs can occasionally frustrate you, and this is why we have brought a number of fixes to provide a more enjoyable experience for you.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.