The Infinix Hot 9 Pro launched in June of 2020, joining a burgeoning list of mid-range devices from Transsion. However, a number of users have noticed some rather pesky issues with this device and this is what we will take a better look at today.
In this piece, we will take a swipe at some of the common problems with the Infinix Hot 9 Pro and how to fix these issues.
- A Slow User interface: A number of owners of this device have complained of a rather slow interface that takes time to respond, eventually making it harder to enjoy working with this device. While this is not an uncommon issue with Android devices, this problem can occur when the RAM is filled up. To fix this, follow these steps:
- Try uninstalling apps that you barely use.
- Update your device to the latest OS available.
- You can also try downloading lighter versions of certain apps like Facebook. i.e install Facebook Lite, YouTube Go e.t.c. These versions of the apps take up less space and require less memory to work properly.
- Keep your apps updated whenever there are updates available on Play Store.
- If none of these tips above are helpful, then you should try a Hard Reset.
- Network issues: One of the rather common problems with the Infinix Hot 9 Pro, this issue can be rectified through a variety of ways.
- Turn on airplane mode for about 30 seconds, wait for a couple of seconds and toggle it off. Check out if your network connectivity and signal strength are back to normal.
- Check out the network settings on your device and ensure everything is in order. If it isn’t, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network > Access Point Names, then select Menu and click Reset to Default.
- Try restarting your device if the problem still persists.
- Finally, if none of the fixes are helpful, then you may need to contact your network service provider.
- Apps Taking time to open on this device: Certain users have noticed that some apps take too long to open up, eventually raising some valid concerns for owners of this device. Another one of the common problems with the Infinix Hot 9 Pro, the major cause of this problem is poor RAM management, leading to a device that responds too slowly when certain commands are made. The following tips can come in handy if you’ve ever faced this issue.
- Ensure your device has sufficient onboard storage, if it does not, check out the apps you rarely use and uninstall them.
- Check your device for any modded apps. Modded apps are modified version of popular apps like Instagram and WhatsApp. These apps can introduce malware to your device, eventually causing it to slow down. If you have any modded apps, it’s best you delete them.
- Screen Freezes: Another rather common Android bug, this issue has also surfaced with the Hot 9 Pro, disrupting any activity you may be working on. To fix this, try out these steps.
- Update your device to the latest OS.
- If you notice this issue with a certain app, perhaps it may be time to delete this app.
- You can also try clearing the cache of this app, go to Settings > Application Manager then clear the app’s cache from there.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.