A few years ago, Facebook introduced the Live feature, which allows you to broadcast videos live, and also vie people’s live broadcasts. Now, when someone comes live on Facebook, you get a notification, telling you about the live video. However, not everyone wants to be distracted by these notifications. Here’s how to disable Facebook Live Notifications on your phone:
- Open the Facebook app
- If you use Android, long-press the live notification and tap on Turn Off.
- If you use an iOS phone, slide the notification to the left and tap on the More button, then tap on Turn off Notifications about Live Videos”. These actions will turn off Live Notifications from a specific person.
HOW TO DISABLE FACEBOOK LIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOUR COMPUTER
You can turn off the Facebook Live notifications for good on either your phone or your laptop. To turn it off on your computer, follow these instructions:
- Using any browser, go to Facebook.com and log in using your username and password.
- Locate the right-pointed arrow on the top right corner. Click on it, then click on Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Notifications. Then locate On Facebook, then click on Edit. From the new screen that pops up, look for Live Videos.to the right of this option, you should see a drop-down menu with options like On, Suggestions Off, and All Off. Select All Off. Now, you won’t get be bothered by Facebook Live notifications anymore.