Finally, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is now officially available for Android smartphones. Your phone needs to be running Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. If you are resident in Africa but unable to see the download in Play Store yet, BBM says that Android users in Africa will be able to download the app in three days’ time. Samsung customers in Sub-Sahara Africa can download BBM today from the Samsung Apps store though.
How Roll Out Works
BBM also has the following vital information about the roll out:
1. Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit BBM.com from your Android
2. Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
3. BBM will email you as soon as you reach the front of the line and can start using BBM
4. If you were already signed up at BBM.com, you can start using BBM immediately without waiting in line
Feel free to share your experiences with BBM for Android with us in the comments section below.
- bbm download for samsung
- download bbm for samsung
- download bbm for sm t211
- bbm play store download
- free download bbm samsung s2