If there is one football game you should play on your smartphone, it is this. Dream League Soccer 2020 is the quintessential soccer game and improves on previous versions with new graphics and more realistic animations.
While unofficial, modded versions of the game exist, here at MobilityArena, we love to keep things official as much as possible. So we are limiting ourselves to the official version here.
About Dream League Soccer
Dream League Soccer is a multiplayer/single-player game that was developed by First Touch Games, a UK-based game developer. The first version of the game was released in 2011.
Dream League Soccer 2020 goes beyond just playing football. You get to build stadia, build your team, and even build your own kits as well. Basically, you take on the role of the manager, create your club, create your team of popular players for the club, and customize names, logo, and kit.
You start off the game in the Academy Division and play through different divisions in order to get your football club to the Elite Division. As you play matches through various seasons, you score points, which you can use to upgrade your club and raise your rank up on the leaderboard.
Features of Dream League Soccer 2019
Before we look at the 2020 version of the app, here are some of the outstanding things that came with Dream League Soccer 2019:
- Access to FIFPro licensed players.
- Create and customize your own Dream Team to your taste.
- Play through 6 Divisions, as well as over 7 Cup competitions!
- Take part in regular live events to win prizes and glory!
- Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
- Design and customize your team’s emblems and kits to taste.
- Play against others and monitor your performance against your opponents.
- Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
- Sync progress between devices with Google Play Cloud!
- Exclusive soundtrack provided by The Luka State, Sunset Sons, Beth Thornton, Jack Wins, Vistas & Only The Poets!
Features Of Dream League Soccer 2020
Dream League Soccer 2020 is a solid improvement over its predecessor. It includes everything you already love about the 2019 version, plus a few new improvements. The key improvements to look out for include:
- high resolution 3D motion-captured player moves
- FIFPro™ licensed players to build your dream team from are now over 3,500
In a nutshell, playing Dream League Soccer is a more graphically and visually stimulating experience. You will certainly enjoy the better gameplay.
Are there any alternatives?
In the football manager game space, the competition is hot, as there are lots of options to pick from. Alternative games to DLS include the following:
- FIFA Soccer.
- PES Pro Evolution Soccer
- Real Soccer.
- Underworld Football Manager.
- New Star Soccer.
- Soccer Manager.
- Head Soccer.
- Future Soccer.
- Football Strike.
Should you download Dream League Soccer 2020?
If you are looking for a fun game to play on your phone or tablet, Dream League Soccer 2020 is one of the finest you can try out, except you are not into football and sports games. But that is unlikely if you have come this far on this page. You are likely interested in football.
The mobile game has ramped up over 10 million installs on Android smartphones alone, and it is also available for iPhone. The app is free to download and play, but is ad-supported. The ads get disabled if you make an in-app purchase. Additional content and in-game items may be purchased.
The game has tablet support and download size in Google Play Store is about 390MB.
Dream League Soccer 2020 is the ultimate football game. If you are a football gamer, we would be surprised if you don’t give it a spin. Click the respective links below to download it to your Android and iOS devices.