Remember the good old Energizer batteries. The same manufacturers have come up with their own take to tough Android smartphones. We are impressed to see the Energy E550LTE smartphone combine ruggedness with very good looking specifications. Asides being 1P68 certified, this phone is quite slim (11.1 mm thick). The surprise is that it packs a rear dual camera.
Here’s a brief lay-down of the specifications of the Energizer Energy E550LTE :
- 5.5 FHD display, with Gorilla glass 3, and Asahi tempered glass screen protector.
- Octa core 2 Ghz MediaTeK 6755 chip.
- 64GB inbuilt storage, 4 GB RAM.
- 13MP +8 MP – dual rear camera, and 8MP selfie camera
- Battery 4000 mAh, and Quick charge.
- Fingerprint sensor.
The phone will appear in stores worldwide, summer of 2017. It will retail for €449.