10 Quick Facts about Easyblaze
- easyblaze is Etisalat’s high speed broadband internet service
- It operates on a 3.75G HSPA+ technology that can achive top speeds of up to 42Mbps
- HSPA+ means – High Speed Packet Access
- HSPA+ is the latest release of the 3G technology versions
- Etisalat is the only GSM operator in Nigeria to offer 3.75G HSPA+ broadband internet service.
- easyblaze enables Etisalat subscribers faster internet browising and downloads, video calling, live video streaming, interactive online games, live music streaming online and more.
- easyblaze is currently accessible in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Akwa, Nnewi, Warri, Kaduna, Kano, Zaria, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, and Benin.
- easyblaze has several data plans including 200MB, 500MB, 1.5GB, Night & Weekend, 3G and 6GB.
- easyblaze is accessible using 3G enabled devices such as Smartphones, Tablets, USB modems, Routers and MiFis.
There are a number of new features available with this service as follows:
- Auto-renewal: Automatic renewal allows subscribers to purchase any of our data plans, as long as the subscriber has sufficient airtime credit in his account.
- Data Roll-Over: This allows a subscriber to rollover unused MB of the current data plan provided a new data purchase can be made before the end of validity period of the unused or active data plan.
- Product speed cap: Ability to apply cap on the speed per product and PAYG speed cap.
Apparently, Etisalat Nigeria is in partnership with Huawei for terminal supply, as a list of Huawei devices were available, including the sexy, budget Android smartphone, the Huawei U8180 “Gaga” phone, and the E5 Mifi device for connecting up to 5 devices via Wifi.
Easyblaze is currently the fastest mobile broadband internet service in Nigeria.