The party is just getting started!! It is a rat race indeed. All the Nigerian based mobile network operators are making drastic moves to hold unto customers. MTN started it by crashing data bundle prices, or rather data allocation. Etisalat just joined the party too, offering 1.5 GB or data for N1000. Here’s a screenshot a user sent in:
Below is the list of the new data plans and their activation codes:
- 1.5GB for N1000, dial *229*2*7#
- 3.5GB for N2,000 dial *229*2*8#
- 5GB for N6,500 dial *229*2*3#
- 8GB for N8000 dial *229*2*5#
- 10GB for N10,000 dial *229*2*5
This is a good thing for we users. We even hope it gets cheaper.