Fero A4502 is great value for money, offering a bigger display with toughened glass protection, better cameras and a bigger battery capacity than most phones in its category. This budget Android smartphone also runs Android 6 Marshmallow, so the software doesn’t belong in the Jurassic age.
The only weak point of the A4502 is the 512 MB of RAM. If you are not big on multitasking, it will do just fine.
The 4.5-inch screen with protection, 3000 mAh battery and 5 megapixel main camera combination is one of the best mobile phone deals yu can find at this price. In particular, not a lot of cheap Android smartphones have toughened glass protection. The Fero A4502 is a MobilityArena Editor’s pick for anyone in search of a good cheap smartphone.
Fero A4502 Phone Price & Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 135 x 66.7 x 10.6 mm
- Weight: 137 g
- Display: 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels ( PPI), IPS LCD with Dragontrail Glass protection
- Sensors: Gravity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black Gold. Space Grey.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz3
- Processor Name: Spreadtrum SC7731C
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP1
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Dedicated Micro-SD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, and LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB Host
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Announcement: July 2017
- Availability: August 2017
- Phone Price: NGN 16,500
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.