As the name suggests, the Fero Power is a battery-centric smartphone. The 3600 mAh Li-Ion battery powers a 5-inch display and 3G network connectivity.
Fero Power Specifications
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 145.8 x 71.5 x 10.8 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1280 × 720 pixels (294 PPI) IPS display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- Build: Plastic, with Titanium based metallic back panel
- Colours: Black. Blue. White.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6735
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 5 megapixels autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixel
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Removable Li-ion 3600 mAh
- Announcement: September 2016
- Availability: September 2016
- Launch Price: NGN 29,000
The Fero Power is available in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, and India.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.