There are not many 5-inch flagships out there anymore. Fero Royale X1 is one and it packs 4G LTE radios, a quad-core 1.0 GHz processor 3 GB of RAM and a 4,000 mAh battery. This won’t be a very powerful flagship, but it promises to be a flagship in which the battery goes on and on.
Fero Royale X1 Specifications
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: FDD-LTE 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800) / TDD-LTE: 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1280 × 720 pixels (294 PPI) Panda King Protective Glass
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- Build: Plastic, with Titanium based metallic back panel
- Colours: Gold. Grey.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.0 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6735
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB
- Rear: 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 5 megapixel
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Poly 4000 mAh
- Announcement: October 2016
- Availability: October 2016
- Launch Price: NGN 50,000 / Kshs 14,000
The Fero Royale X1 is available in stores across Nigeria and Kenya.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.