FERO Royale X2 has a 5.2-inch display, as well as a multi-function fingerprint sensor, Quad-core 1.25 GHz processor, 3 GB RAM, and a 4000 mAh battery along with fast charge support.
The multi-function fingerprint sensor lets you attach different fingers to different apps, so your thumb can be assigned to Instagram while your fore-finger is attached to the camera. Have a look at the full FERO Royale X2 specs below.
FERO Royale X2 Specs, Features and Price
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM (dual stand-by)
- OS: Android™ 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 148 x 71.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Display: 5.2 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 2.5D Curved Glass, IPS, DragonTrail glass protection
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Light, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Build: Metallic Uni-Body
- Colours: Gold. Mocha Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.25 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6737
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.0, OIS, BIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, f/2.4, 84 degree wide angle
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: BoomSound™ Hi-Fi edition
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.0 BLE
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: 5V/2A Quick Charge
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Announced: October 29, 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Smartphone Price: NGN50,000 / KSh 14,999
- Where To Buy FERO Royale X2: You can buy the Royale X2 in retail and online stores in Nigeria, Kenya, and other African countries
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about Fero Royale X2 mobile phone on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.