The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are awesome smartphones. However, even they are not infallible. There will be times when you need to reboot the device. But then the old method of rebooting won’t work on an iPhone 7. You can force-reboot iPhone 7 smartphones, just not the way you do with other devices. Here’s how it is done:
- Hold down the on/off button. This is on the right side of the phone.
- While holding down the On button, hold down the lower Volume button on the left side of the phone. The screen should turn off and turn back on, and it will show the Apple logo.
This method is different from the previous methods in that it does not require you to touch the screen at all. When you force-reboot iPhone 7 devices, you don’t need to press the button and drag a slider. This is much easier.
Latest posts by EmmyCN (see all)
- Find your iPhone with Apple Watch’s Ping iPhone feature - February 10, 2018
- How to fix iPhone Bluetooth issues - February 6, 2018
- Here are some things to try out on Twitter for Android - December 7, 2017