This page provides detailed information about Freetel ICE 3 smartphone.
Freetel ICE3 has a bigger screen than the ICE 2 smartphone. Specifically, it has a 5-inch display, has 4G LTE support, and a 2100 mAh battery. Like the ICE 2, it runs stock Android 7 Nougat.
The 1 GB of RAM is a bit disappointing though. We were expecting at least 2 GB of it. And that battery capacity is a bit low for a 5-inch display, 4G smartphone.
It is great that 4G LTE is in there though. This makes the Freetel ICE 3 perhaps the most pocket-friendly 4G smartphone in the market. Just don’t expect great battery life.
Freetel ICE 3 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 19(800) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM, Dual standby
- Software / OS: Android 7 Nougat
Design and Physical Build
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels (294 PPI), IPS TFT LCD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: White. Black.
- Processor Type: 32-bit Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Spreadtrum SC9832C
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali 400
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Dedicated Micro-SD card up to 32 GB
Photography and Video Recording
- Camera Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, and LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30 fps
- Front-facing Camera: 2 megapixels
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Lithium-Ion 2100 mAh
- Announcement: September 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Freetel ICE 3 Price: NGN 28,500
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.