Samsung has added another model to their mid-range J-series line-up, Samsung Galaxy J7+, arguably the most impressive J-series smartphone till date.
The Galaxy J7+ is a 4G mobile phone with a 5.5-inch display and powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 processor clocked at 2.39 MHz.
There is plenty of RAM to play with: 4 GB of it. If you are a photography fan, the rear camera is a dual setup.
See the full Samsung Galaxy J7+ specifications and price below.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 17(700) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Single Nano SIM or Dual Nano SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + Grace UX
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 181 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 PPI), 2.5D Glass, FHD Super AMOLED display + Always-on display
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Accelerometer, Proximity, Barometer, and Compass
- Build: Full Aluminium Metal
- Colors: Black. Gold. Grey.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.39 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P20 processor
- Graphics Processor: Mali
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography And Video Capture
- Rear: Dual 13 megapixels, f/1.7 aperture + 5 megapixels f/1.9 aperture autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, f/1.9, screen flash
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0. USB OTG.
- Custom Software: Samsung Pay
- Battery: Li-ion 3000 mAh
- Launch Date: September 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Smartphone Price: THB 12,900
For more Samsung mobile price and specification resources, do not forget to check our Samsung Specifications archives.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.