Who still uses flip phones these days? Maybe there is still demand for it, if not why would anyone bother to still keep making them. Gionee has just unveiled a dual screen flip Android phone – the Gionee W909. Priced at approximately $620, see the specs this phone packs:
- Two 4.2-inch 720p LCD displays
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chip ,Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, with microSD card slot.
- 5 MP/16 MP camera combination.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (Amigo UI)
- USB Type-C port
- Fingerprint reader
- 2,530 mAh battery.
This phone would be available first in China, before a possible release in other regions.