Gionee M6 Mini 2019 Quick Specs: Android 8 Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone features a 5.45-inch FullView display, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, Mediatek MT6580 chipsets,1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory options, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Gionee M6 Mini Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5() / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 70.9 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 182.5 g
- Display: 5.45 inches, 1280 x 640 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor
- Colours: Black. Gold. Blue.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, auto-focus, LED flash, video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, fixed focus, video capture.
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v2.1, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4,000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: February 2019
- Market Availability: February 2019
Gionee M6 Mini Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Price: NGN 27,000.
It is not clear whether or not the M6 Mini is available in other countries outside of Nigeria .
Gionee M6 Mini Review Rating
We are yet to review the M6 Mini and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
With Android 8 Oreo (Go Edition) coupled with 1 GB of RAM and a Mediatek 6580 processor, you can expect good performance on the Gionee M6 Mini. And 16 GB is a fair amount of internal storage. Add to that the large capacity 4000 mAh battery, along with 4G LTE, and you have a device that is good value for money.
In addition, the design is pleasing to the eye. The FullView display is right up-to-date.
In all, the Gionee M6 Mini looks like a good purchase for anyone looking for a trendy 4G budget smartphone with a big battery.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specifications of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Gionee M6 Mini mobile phone is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.