We have here yet another finely built Gionee smartphone – The Gionee S6 Pro. This phone is all metal with a unibody design and some mild upgraded features to the Gionee S6s.
Upgraded features include the 1.8GHz octa-core processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB internal storage. It also features a fingerprint scanner, carefully embedded on the home button.
The limited LTE bands make it clear that this beauty is targeted at India. We have the rest of the features of this phone listed down below.
The Gionee S6 Pro Specs
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE bands 3(1800), 7(2600), 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/Micro SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Amigo OS 3.2)
- Dimensions: 153 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1980 pixels (294 PPI), IPS Capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T860MP2
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixel, Sony sensor, f2.0 aperture, autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel with selfie flash
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0,Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer 3130 mAh battery
- Launch Date: June, 2016
- Availability: June, 2016
- Gionee S6 Pro Price: $300
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information about Gionee S6 Pro on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.