Alongside the Google Pixel XL 2, the Pixel 2 is one of the most anticipated smartphones of the year. The Google Pixel 2 specs reveal a 5-inch display (that isn’t bezel-less like its bigger sibling, the Pixel XL 2). However, it has the same squeeze-to-trigger-functions feature that the HTC U11 has.
Under the hood, there’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 4 GB of RAM to keep things running smoothly. There is 64 GB internal storage and no memory card slot. The Pixel XL 2 will also receive OS and security updates for a minimum of three years.
Have a look at the Google Pixel 2 specs below for the full details.
Google Pixel 2 Specs
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Nano SIM + eSIM (CDMA)
- OS/Software: Android 8 Oreo
Design, Build, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 76.2 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels (441 ppi), 3D Arc Glass, P-OLED, Gorilla Glass 5
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Metal Unibody; Dust and splash resistance
- Colours: Kindla Blue, Just Black and Clearly White
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 540
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: No
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear: 12 MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, f/2.4 aperture
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB Type-C
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Charging: 10.5W Fast Charge (7-hour usage in 15 minutes)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh
- Announcement: October 4, 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- Launch Price: $650 (64 GB) / $750 (128 GB)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. We love to connect with you. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Google Pixel 2 News and Updates
December 2017: Android 8.1 Oreo update rolls out to the Pixel 2.
February 2018: Google says it is looking into a battery drain issue that Pixel 2 users were complaining about after installing the February 2018 update.
March 2018: Google Pixel 2’s portrait mode is made open source.
August 2018: Google announced Android 9.0 Pie and began rolling it out to the Pixel 2 same day.
October 2018: The Pixel 2 got an updated camera UI.
April 2019: Google stops selling the Pixel 2 on their website, as it officially discontinues the model.