After months of multiple leaks, the Google Pixel 3 XL specs are official now.
If Google’s camera engineering team pulls it off, the Pixel 3 XL will do better than the Samsung galaxy S9+, Huawei P20, HTC U12+, and Huawei P20 Pro. And that is a tall order, but the Pixels have done it before.
Camera aside, the available Google Pixel 3 XL specs indicate a notch on the large 6.3-inch display. Google has gone to the dark side. The smaller Pixel 3 has a 5.5-inch display that is untainted by a notch. Like the Pixel 3, the 3 XL lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Google Pixel 3 XL Specs
- Software: Android 9 Pie
- Size: 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1,440 x 2,960 pixels, AMOLED FullView Display with a notch, Gorilla Glass 5
- Build: IP68 water and dust resistance rating
- Colours: Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.5 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 3,430 mAh + 18W fast battery charging
- Main Camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.8, dual LED flash, 4K video @ 60fps
- Selfie Camera: Dual 8 megapixels normal, f/1.8 + 8 megapixels 97° wide-angle, f/2.2
Google Pixel 3 XL Price and Availability
The Pixel 3 XL will be available in the USA from October 19 and in Europe from November 2. The prices are as follows:
- 64GB model: $900 / £869 / €960;
- 128GB model: €1060 / £969.
If interested in the smaller Pixel 3, here are the Pixel 3 specs.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
- pixel 3 xl
- pixel 3