I know you guys have been itching to have a closer look at the new TECNO Phantom 5. It has been a busy week for me here at MobilityArena.com, but I finally got to doing this. The Phantom 5 really is a well-crafted and gorgeous device that I fell in love with immediately.
Here are my impressions after using it for four (4) days:
- This a beautifully crafted, all-metal smartphone that turns heads everywhere I have taken it.
- The 5.5-inch display is vivid, smooth and very fluid.
- The fingerprint scanner works like a charm. From sleep state, I put my finger on the scanner and the phone wakes up. No more tapping and swiping to wake up a phone. It is so much more convenient. You can programme up to ten (10) different fingerprints.
- Audio from both the rear loudspeaker and bundled headphones is amazing. You know I am a sucker for great sounding music. Volume is very loud too. TECNO outdid itself here.
- So far, the rear camera has been impressive too. I never expected this grade of photos, considering TECNO’s history with photography. I will be taking it for a spin and then bring you sample photos.
- The Phantom 5 is zippy in use. The octa-core processor and 3GB RAM combination works well.
- It is dual SIM and also 4G/LTE compliant: I have my regular mobile line and my Smile 4G data SIM in it. It is my first time of using 4G on any smartphone, and it has been a blissful experience.
- Battery life: Very good. The Phantom 5 easily sees me through a day without 4G. With 4G on and active,battery life is sure to drop. I can’t give figures now, as I only just put my 4G SIM inside about 36 hours ago.
The Phantom 5 is a paradigm shift for TECNO. This is unlike any other TECNO you have ever used. I am amazed and I am impressed. And, yes, I am keeping this baby for a long, long time.
Here is a gallery detailing the phone from all angles. I hope that you enjoy them.
Get the full TECNO Phantom 5 specifications.
- photos du menu du tecno phantom 8
- tecno c8 nairaland june 2018