Back in February, I shared that Innjoo promised a Lollipop update for the One 3G HD. They have kept their promise and made an official update available for that model. However, the update is not available over-the-air (OTA). You have to download the update file and manually flash your device with it.
No; it isn’t very elegant, but if you want Lollipop on your One 3G, this is it.
Go download the update file, and be sure to come share your experience with update when you’re done.
- how to upgrade innjoo 2 android version
- all apks innjoo one 3g hd
- how to download and install ota on innjoo devices
- how to update innjoo one 3d hd
- innjoo one apks to download