Hisense Infinity H30 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced June 2019. Features 6.53-inch waterdrop display, Mediatek Helio P70 chipset, 20 MP selfie camera, 20MP + 2 MP rear dual camera, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4530 mAh battery plus 15W fast charging.
Phone Status: Available.
Hisense Infinity H30 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7() / 8() / 20(800) / 38() / 40(2300)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.37 x 77.1 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.53 inches, 2160 × 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, FTP IPS, 2.5D curved glass, waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Ice Blue. Purple. .
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.1GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G72 MP3 900MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 20MP main + 2 MP depth dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 20MP, f2.0 Aperture, fixed focus, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WiFi Direct
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C. USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4530 mAh
- Battery Charging: MediaTek Pump Express 2.0+ (15W) fast charging.
- Reverse Charging: N/A
- Model Number: HLTE315E
Hisense Infinity H30 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: June 2019
- Release Date: June 2019
- Country Availability: South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana, Lesotho.
- Price: R5,300. The H30 is available to purchase through Cellucity, MTN and Vodacom.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Hisense Infinity H30 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Hisense Infinity H30 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Hisense Infinity H30 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.