I played a bit with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 today. Like the Orbra Inferno with me, it is a 7-inch Android tablet, so you can imagine that I was immediately interested in a comparison. While the Galaxy Tab 3 runs a TouchWiz skin, the Inferno runs vanilla Android. That’s a plus or minus depending on where you stand. Physical design wise, I would give it to the Inferno by a narrow margin, but that can be subjective. Below are the clear pros and cons between the two tablets.
Inferno Over Tab 3
- 1.2GHz Cortex A7 quad-core processor against the Tab 3’s 1.2GHz Dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2 against the Tab 3’s Android 4.2.1
- 8 megapixel rear camera with flash versus the Tab 3’s 3.2 megapixel camera (no flash)
- 4840 mAh battery against the Tab 3’s 4000 mAh battery
- 1280 x 800 pixel display against the Tab 3’s 600 x 1024 pixel display
Tab 3 Over Inferno
The Tab 3 costs about N49,000 while the Inferno costs N50,000.
With the above specifications, is that marginally lower price really an edge? You be the judge.