I played a bit with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 today. Like the Orbra Inferno with me, it is a 7-inch Android tablet, so you can imagine that I was immediately interested in a comparison. While the Galaxy Tab 3 runs a TouchWiz skin, the Inferno runs vanilla Android. That’s a plus or minus depending on where you stand. Physical design wise, I would give it to the Inferno by a narrow margin, but that can be subjective. Below are the clear pros and cons between the two tablets.
Inferno Over Tab 3
- 1.2GHz Cortex A7 quad-core processor against the Tab 3’s 1.2GHz Dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2 against the Tab 3’s Android 4.2.1
- 8 megapixel rear camera with flash versus the Tab 3’s 3.2 megapixel camera (no flash)
- 4840 mAh battery against the Tab 3’s 4000 mAh battery
- 1280 x 800 pixel display against the Tab 3’s 600 x 1024 pixel display
Tab 3 Over Inferno
The Tab 3 costs about N49,000 while the Inferno costs N50,000.
With the above specifications, is that marginally lower price really an edge? You be the judge.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019