Here’s how to easily create music “Playlists” on your Blackberry music player:
- In the media application click “Music”
- Click “Playlists”
- Click “New Playlist”
- Click “Standard Playlist”
- Type a name for the Playlist;
- Press the “Menu” key;
- Click “Add songs”
- Click on any song you want to add to the Playlist, and the song will be added automatically;
- To add more songs repeat steps 6-8
- When you are finished press the “Menu” key and click “Save”.
Courtesy: The Jared Company – Smartphone Specialists
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.