The new Nokia Pure font is a lovely work of art. It is nice, rounded and fluid, and simply looks and feels better than the default Sans font on current Nokia devices.
If you will like to install Pure as the default font for your Symbian device right now, the good news is that you can in a few easy steps.
2. Extract the files, then open the extracted folder, copy the folder named “Resources” from there and paste into the root of your mass memory.
3. Restart your smartphone and you should have Nokia Pure running on it.
Disclaimer: You do this at your own risk. Neither myself nor MobilityNigeria can be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone from doing this.
Here are some screenshots of Nokia Pure running on my E7:
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 pre-order kicks off in Nigeria - February 21, 2019
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- how to use fonts on symbian e72
- hw to install flip font in symbian e71
- font zoomer and cool fonts for e72
- nokia n97 fonts themes
- how we can use ttf files in s60v5?
- font installer for nokia symbian s60v3
- how to use fontzoomer nokia c7
- symbian fonts ttf
- font e72
- font zoomer on e71
- samsung fonts for s60v3
- download ttf font for symbian
- font root for e71
- symbian font ttf xtgem
- how to apply fonts in nokia e-72 symbian
- nokia symbian font
- download flipfont for nokia e71
- nokia pure font s60v3
- font router s60v5
- download font router for symbian phone