If you will like to install Pure as the default font for your Symbian device right now, the good news is that you can in a few easy steps.
2. Extract the files, then open the extracted folder, copy the folder named “Resources” from there and paste into the root of your mass memory.
3. Restart your smartphone and you should have Nokia Pure running on it.
Disclaimer: You do this at your own risk. Neither myself nor MobilityNigeria can be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone from doing this.
Here are some screenshots of Nokia Pure running on my E7:
- how to use fonts on symbian e72
- font zoomer and cool fonts for e72
- nokia n97 fonts themes
- how to use fontzoomer nokia c7
- symbian fonts ttf
- font zoomer on e71
- font root for e71
- how to apply fonts in nokia e-72 symbian
- nokia symbian font
- download flipfont for nokia e71
- download font router for symbian phone
- how to use fontrouter in symbian e72
- fonts for nokia e6
- fonts changer sis app for n97
- font manager nokia e6
- fontrouter ttf
- font router app for s60v3/5
- nokia symbian all font for fontrouter
- ttf on resource file nokia
- nokia e72 fontruter lt download