Signing out of the Twitter app for Windows Phone 8 was a process that required a tutorial. The situation on Windows 10 Mobile is not as bad but not in your face either. Here’s how to go about it:
- Launch the Twitter app.
- Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner of the app to open your profile.
- There is a user account icon just beside the Settings box. Tap it to reveal a drop-down menu.
- One of the options in the drop-down menu is “log out”. Tap that to logout.
That’s it. You are signed out from your Twitter account in the app. Like I said earlier, it isn’t as horrible as what obtained on the Windows Phone 8 app. Still, the development team could have made it easier.
- how to logout of twitter on windows phone
- how logout of twitter in a window phone
- how to logout from twitter on mobile
- how to log out in my twitter account in windows phone
- loging out of twitter from my windows phone
- how. to logout in twitter in windows
- twitter windows 10 phone logout
- how to logout from twitter mobile edge
- how to log out on twitter on windows mobile
- how to logout twitter windows phone
- log out of twitter mobile
- how to log out from twitter on windows phone