While playing with the Blackberry 10 I discovered something funny. At a point the CPU usage appeared on the phone’s screen (see images below). I panicked and rushed to reboot the phone. “What could be the cause of this?” I asked.
I was able to see what made this happen. First thing to do is swipe diagonally as indicated by the arrow. From the top left side of the screen down. This makes the numbers appear.
Do the same swipe one last time, and the whole thing disappears. Just in case you find yourself in such situations, you know what to do.
- how to hide cpu display
- hide cpu on blackberry
- how to remove cpu meter in blackberry z10
- black berry passportcpu graph and stats info
- "cpu usage does not display on bb passport"
- blackberry cpu usage graph remove
- how to remove cpu usage display on blackberry
- how to remove cpu display on blackberry 10
- how to turn off the screet cpu usage on blackberry z10
- how to off cpu display info on bb q5
- cpu usage on black berry
- cpu monitoring z10
- how to remove cpu information from screen in blackberry 10
- cpu usage on blackerry screen
- cpu usage on blackberry screen
- how to remove cpu usage on blackberry passport
- how to hide cpu usage in blackberry q5
- how to disable cpu usage for blackberry q10
- how to remove cpu memory in blackberry q5
- how to disable cpu info in blackberry passport